Question:
I recently discovered the music genre/sub-genres † Witch House † Ghost Drone and Drag...Any recommendations?
DeeDee
2010-09-09 07:09:35 UTC
Favorites from what I've heard/videos I've seen so far: Mater Suspiria Vision, †‡†, CrossOver, Salem and White Ring. Thanks!
Two answers:
Justin
2010-09-10 17:37:54 UTC
NIKE7UP, Balam Acab, ✝NO VIRGIN✝, LAKE R▲DIO, Hype Williams

currents favs of of this week, crossover is not really witch house, but the creators of the okkvult and so kickass.
desmarais
2016-10-21 05:56:11 UTC
tell your father and mom approximately those ingredient and save me published. i know ways you sense. a simaler ingredient occurred to me, i exchange into particularly freacked out because of the fact i actully observed a individual in my room. extraordinary. attempt additionally, after telling your father and mom, to brign in a speciailst or call the police. however the police do no longer cost and that they are able to do alot of ingredient, so pass with the police.