Question:
if u dont mind, send me some names of some beautiful love songs that you like?
sieg_wahrheit
2005-12-09 03:54:18 UTC
I am in love and suddenly I turn out to like those kind of muzic :)
Five answers:
Erwan
2005-12-09 04:22:58 UTC
Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender

Aerosmith - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On

Elton John - Your Song

Journey - Open Arms

Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water

Foreigner - Wainting for a Girl Like You

and many more...
PixieOfDoom
2005-12-09 07:45:58 UTC
Into My Arms - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

Five-O - James

Northern Sky - Nick Drake

Fade Into You - Mazzy Star

In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel

The Ship Song - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

World of **** - Eels

Imperfections - The Tears

The Wild Ones - Suede

Papa Was a Rodeo - Magnetic Fields

Twist the Knife - Neko Case & Her Boyfriends
Aki
2005-12-09 12:39:06 UTC
here r sm of my all time favourites tht r not listed above:

Lady in red - Chris De Burgh

One more night - Phil collins

Nothings gonna change my love for you - Glenn Medeiros

nice Q btw... i found sm new songs here...
vincent
2005-12-09 04:29:36 UTC
ah thats so cute sieg!

well love "Anything I do, I Do it for You" Bryan Adams

Sweet Caroline is cool too
nickdomingues
2005-12-09 03:55:24 UTC
snow patrol - run