Question:
iTunes iPod Alternative?
TT M
2006-10-02 20:13:08 UTC
I can't get iTunes to work on my computer anymore. I always get an error message from Windows XP and the program never starts. I've tried reinstalling it, upgrading to latest version, and using the iTunes version that came with my Ipod. Nothing works.

Is there any alternative program or method i can use to put songs onto my iPod? iTunes refuses to work!!!
Three answers:
Bowzer
2006-10-02 21:07:55 UTC
Yes, there is.

I would still recommend you try to make to iTunes work, though - if it's version 7.0, be warned, it's very buggy. Did your iTunes work before the upgrade? If so, maybe download and install an earlier version (I don't dare install 7.0 : )

Failing which, try another app.

The most commonly-recommended one is called Anapod Explorer, which offers iPod management through full Windows Explorer integration under My Computer, easy drag and drop iPod transfer and iPod backup, PDA function support, photo and video transfer.

Anapod supports all iPod models available in the market, and all storage capacities. It's also compatible with all iPod firmware versions.

The computer you're transferring from or to must be running on Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, or XP - you are fine, in other words.

Get it here:

http://www.redchairsoftware.com
2016-10-02 01:14:18 UTC
regrettably there is not. it style of looks like Apple has monopolized the MP3 participant industry with the help of having to entirely use their application with their product. you are able to acquire songs from Limewire and different factors, yet you may sync making use of iTunes.
cute_wolf
2006-10-02 20:29:11 UTC
Get limewire pro, it costs a little, but its worth it.