Question:
need band names to check out..?
ash
2006-03-06 12:45:45 UTC
Hey.. i need some help with rock bands.. can anyone give me some rock bands with good music that i can listen to.. dont mind cussing.. bands like green day or all american rejects.. they're my favorites..
Seven answers:
pearly_cherry
2006-03-06 12:58:02 UTC
list of my fave bands.most of them are rock/punk etc.

10 Years

Avril Lavigne

Ashlee Simpson

American Hi-Fi

A Day Without Words

Avenged Sevenfold

Acceptance

Armor For Sleep

As I Lay Dying

ArmsBendBack

A Fragile Shade

AFI

American Eyes

A Minor Forever

Already Taken

Alkaline Trio

Bad Religion

Blink-182

Bellevue Avenue

Bloc Party

Brie Larson

Bullet For My Valentine

Cradle of Filth

Cat Power

Die Trying

Disturbed

Drowning Pool

Diffuser

Damone

Defining Moment

Eighteen Visions

Every Time I Die

Everybody Else

Evanescence

Fall Out Boy

From First to Last

Fefe Dobson

FlyLeaf

Far-Less

Funeral for a Friend

Flatline

Finch

Foo Fighters

Fade in: Fade Out

Good Charlotte

Green Day

God Forbid

Ginger Sling

Glass Intrepid

Hawthorne Heights

Head Automatica

Hoobastank

Hellogoodbye

Hilary Duff

Hostile Failure

H.I.M

Hey Kid

In Media Res

I Am Ghost

JD Natasha

Joshua's Whisper

Korn

Katy Rose

Karate High School

Kill Hannah

Losers Luck

Lillix

Limp Bizkit

Linkin Park

Lacuna Coil

Liz Phair

Lu

Live Freak Die Freaky

Lindsay Lohan

My Chemical Romance

Metallica

Mudvayne

My American Heart

Mest

Matchbook Romance

Minus My Thoughts

Madina Lake

New Years Day

New Found Glory

No Sense

Nine Days

Over It

One Away

Papa Roach

Plumb

Program The Dead

Panic at the Disco!

RBD

Roses are Red

Relient K

Simple Plan

Sum 41

System of a Down

Skye Sweetnam

Switchfoot

Seether

Slipknot

Sugarcult

Son Of Dork

Saves the Day

Story of the Year

Staind

Something Corporate

Shame in the Design

So They Say

Stars Dont Fall

Sounds Amongst Silence

Seven Days Regret

Split Fifty

Silverstein

The Offspring

The All-American Rejects

The Start

Taking Back Sunday

The Used

The F-Ups

T.A.T.U

The Rasmus

The Bravery

The Veronicas

The Faders

Trivium

The Receiving End of Sirens

The Click Five

The Killers

The Subways

The Pink Spiders

Terminal

The Strokes

The Starting Line

Tattooed Millionaires

Tilterworld

The Autumn Life

These Silhouettes

The Michelles

The Academy Is

The Sidekick

Victory Season

Weezer

Woe to Ariel

Yellowcard
dyloc2
2006-03-06 17:07:26 UTC
Against Me!, Alkaline Trio, Allister, Anti-Flag, Antifreeze, Authority Zero, Blink 182, The Bouncing Souls,Dropkick Murphys, The Explosion, Foo Fighters, Franz Ferdinand, Goldfinger,Guns N' Roses, Hawthorne Heights, Halifax, Jimmy Eat World, Less Than Jake, Linkin Park, Matchbook Romance, Metallica, Millencolin, Motley Crue, NOFX, The Offspring, Operation Ivy, Panic! At the Disco, Papa Roach, Pennywise, Rancid, The Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Rise Against, The Smashing Pumpkins, Strike Anywhere, Strung Out, Sublime, Sugarcult, Sum 41, System of a Down, Taking Back Sunday, Three Days Grace, Trapt, The Unseen, The Used, Useless I.D., Vandals, Velvet Revolver, The White Stripes, and Yellowcard
2016-05-20 12:26:43 UTC
They said in an interview that any 3 repeating monosyllabic sounds would be an accurate pronunciation of the name. Chk Chk Chk is the most common pronunciation but you could call them Pow Pow Pow or Up Up Up and it would still be correct.
2006-03-06 17:08:32 UTC
armor for sleep, thursday, taking back sunday, saosin, from autumn to ashes, underoath, unearth, finch
2006-03-06 14:59:34 UTC
fall out boy, yellowcard, simple plan, blink-182, hawk nelson.
Br. Benjamin
2006-03-06 12:48:16 UTC
godflesh, compulsion, SWANS,
screwychicken7