Question:
Meatloaf would do anything for love, but he won't do that. What is "that" which he won't do?
Steve
2005-12-08 18:33:51 UTC
Meatloaf would do anything for love, but he won't do that. What is "that" which he won't do?
Two answers:
2005-12-08 18:42:26 UTC
A few things, apparently:

"But I’ll never forget the way you feel right now, oh no, no way"

"But I’ll never forgive myself if we don’t go all the way tonight"

"But I’ll never do it better than I do it with you, so long, so long"

"But I’ll never stop dreaming of you every night of my life, no way"

And, in the last verse, "screwing around".
zackmorris
2005-12-09 07:54:57 UTC
He won't smoke crack.