Question:
Who sings "Step by Step"?
xtigger82x
2007-05-03 18:11:42 UTC
its not the new kids on the block version either

the lyrics are:
if i can make a difference in your life,
if i can lift you closer to your dreams,
if we can work together, thats two instead of one,
then we'll know something special has begun.

so we'll take it step by step, bit by bit,
moment by moment and minute by minute.
take it step by step, day by day,
moment by moment we will make our way, step by step....
Six answers:
2007-05-03 18:15:35 UTC
eddie rabitt
flip4it
2007-05-03 18:16:09 UTC
Whitney Houston and Annie Lennox, from the Preacher's Wife soundtrack.
2017-01-09 15:46:17 UTC
its dj unk or unk sings walk it out 2 refrain:] 4..3...2...2.. A 2 Step A 2 Step Now long gone An 2 Step [X4] Now Get Jiggy With It [X4] Now long gone An 2 Step Aye Watch Me 2 Step Now are you able to 2 Step Like I 2 Step Watch Me Get Jiggy With It [X4] long gone 2 Step [Verse a million:] I Hit The club sparkling My Stunner hues On 2 Stepping Getting Jiggy With My J's On are not getting Your Steps incorrect do no longer attempt to bite Mine 2 Stepping Yea i'm back Unk one greater Time See We Going style A Line And We Going Step It suited now Step It To The Left female you be conscious of You Dynamite Now Have some good situations I See to procure It suited Beat My Wrist Ice less warm Than A Bud gentle Now I'mma Take My Time the place The Gangsters At and you're able to nonetheless positioned up The Wall ***** Holla back gray Goose And Yak Blunt full of Kush i'm Getting Jiggy With It Smoking On That George Bush Step [refrain:] 4... 3... 2... 2... A 2 Step A 2 Step Now long gone An 2 Step [X4] Now Get Jiggy With It [X4] Now long gone An 2 Step Aye Watch Me 2 Step Now are you able to 2 Step Like I 2 Step Watch Me Get Jiggy With It [X4] long gone 2 Step [Verse 2:] Take 2 Steps To The Left Now Take 2 Steps To the final now carry It back carry It back hey I Made Ya'll walk It Out definitely everybody 2 Stepping Now We Finna turn It Out Now right here We bypass back You Already sluggish in case you Ain't 2 Stepping Get Your **** And Hit The Do' i'm taking pictures At Your feet Like A Western I See You lady baby Sweating Out Your Lil Perm They call Me super workstation virus the place My money At 2 Stepping With My Stacks ***** Holla back The Oc Is back Ya'll Besta cope with It and don't be Stepping On My shoes as quickly as I get Jiggy With It [refrain] A 2 Step A 2 Step Now long gone An 2 Step [X4] Now Get Jiggy With It [X4] Now long gone An 2 Step Aye Watch Me 2 Step Now are you able to 2 Step Like I 2 Step Watch Me Get Jiggy With It [X4] long gone 2 Step A 2 Step... [X8]
2007-05-03 18:16:05 UTC
A homo alien named Bob.....maybe it's New Kid's on The Block hmmm....
miss_kettia
2007-05-03 18:15:00 UTC
my brother duuhh... haven't you met him already...? just joking i don't know
olysbadgurl
2007-05-03 18:17:06 UTC
I think it may be Whitney Houston from the Preachers Wife movie....heres the lyrics I found....

Well there's a bridge and there's a river that I still must cross

As I'm going on my journey

Oh, I might be lost

And there's a road I have to follow, a place I have to go

Well no-one told me just how to get there

But when I get there I'll know

Cuz I'm taking it

Chorus:

Step By Step, Bit by Bit,

Stone By Stone (Yeah), Brick by Brick (Oh, yeah)

Step By Step, Day By Day, Mile by mile

And this old road is rough and ruined

So many dangers along the way

So many burdens might fall upon me

So many troubles that I have to face

Oh, but I won't let my spirit fail me

Oh, I won't let my spirit go

Until I get to my destination

I'm gonna take it slowly cuz I'm making it mine

Chorus:

Step By Step (you know I'm taking it), bit by bit (bit by bit, come move),

stone by stone (yeah), brick by brick (brick by brick by brick by brick)

Step by step (step by step uh-huh), day by day (day by day),

Mile by mile

Go your own way.

Say it, baby, don't give up

You got to hold on to what you got,

Oh, baby, don't give up,

You got to keep on moving on don't stop (yeah yeah).

I know you're hurting, and i know you're blue,

I know you're hurting but don't let the bad things get to you.

Chorus:

I'm taking it step by step, bit by bit (bit by bit come move),

Stone by stone (stone by stone yeah), brick by brick (brick by brick by brick by brick),

Step by step (i'm gonna take it now),day by day (day by day),

Mile by mile

Go your own way!

(C'mon baby got to keep moving),

I'm taking it step by step), bit by bit,

Stone by stone (yeah, stone by stone), brick by brick

C'mon baby,

Step by step keep on moving, day by day (day by day-ee),

Mile by mile by mile by mile,go your own way,

C'mon baby got to keep moving, bit by bit (bit by bit, bit by bit)....