Question:
What are the lyrics to the "Happy Happy Birthday" song that's sung in restaurants?
eye_candie_mandie
2006-08-02 14:37:27 UTC
TGIFriday's and other restaurants sing the Happy Birthday song more upbeat and the words are different from the regular song that everyone knows. I figure if you're a waitres or waiter you could answer? Thanks!
Five answers:
2006-08-02 14:48:09 UTC
well @ the restruant i work @ we sing it lyk this

happy, happy birthday

we're so glad u came

happy,happy birthday

here's some toys and games ,hey!

we r so excited from all of us to u

happy ,happy birthday

we wish it was ours too!
manzi
2016-10-21 01:34:01 UTC
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Song
2014-07-18 13:12:15 UTC
I work at fridays.

Happy happy birthday from the fridays crew we wish it was our birthday so we can party too, hey!

Happy happy birthday may all your dreams come true we're glad it's not our birthday we re not as old as you hey!
Allison
2006-08-02 14:41:52 UTC
happy, happy birthday

from all of us to you.

we wish it was our birthday

so we could party, too.

that one, right?
~`KayKay~`
2006-08-02 14:57:17 UTC
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAT DEAR(..)HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU I DNT REALLY KNO!!!!!!LOL