Question:
What is the best one-hit wonder song/band?
Kegaleg
2005-12-08 10:08:04 UTC
What is the best one-hit wonder song/band?
Three answers:
Cheezekurl
2005-12-08 11:04:29 UTC
To my money, it's "Tainted Love" by Soft Cell.
2005-12-08 18:38:55 UTC
This is, of course, a very subjective question. One of the biggest hits by a true one-hit wonder was "In the Year 2525" by Zager & Evans back in 1969. It stayed at #1 for 6 weeks and they never hit the singles chart again.
Cat In The Sink
2005-12-08 18:10:05 UTC
The answer is "I believe in miracles" by Hot Chocolate. I'm sorry, "best" is subjective. You'll have to be a little more specific in what you mean by best.