Question:
Any original Nightcore songs?
Zephyranth
2011-12-01 17:56:43 UTC
It's all in the title. Anyone know of good original Nightcore songs? Original being the key word here.

And I guess any other really good Nightcore song too.

Thank you!

(Long lists and suggestionsare loved)
Four answers:
Sarah U
2011-12-03 14:48:38 UTC
Hmm, the only "original" one I like is Pretty Rave Girl.

But there are plenty of other users on YouTube who upload some of their own "Nightcored" songs. I like them a lot:

Moonitrance, VortexVK, Nyckelring1916

There are some other ones who upload maybe only a few songs or copy other uploaders.

Here are some songs I like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjOSWIY2Iuo&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Jbs7XJUeo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyicuDeTeCc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dIEyn-4XHE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8WKFcVKjR8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuX46tRwRpo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6KgSIxLimc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyVm1tTnSlQ&feature=channel_video_title
2014-02-19 06:49:28 UTC
There is no such thing as an "original" Nightcore song. To make Nightcore, you speed up a song that already exists or raise the pitch. If you want Nightcore, go to youtube and find 1 Nightcore song. Any Nightcore song. Then feel free to explore the suggestions for an endless supply of Nightcore.
2016-11-07 11:50:36 UTC
Nightcore Song
noah
2016-01-25 12:48:56 UTC
Nightcore s new albums could be considered "original", I found them only on Spotify however so I m a little skeptical, as I can t find them anywhere on YouTube, but they re pretty cool, if you go onto Spotify the albums are - reality, courtesy call, and the night is dark. The night is dark has one nightcore remix in it, the rest I have yet to find "original" versions of leading me to believe they are actually original songs from nightcore, if someone has differing information please tell me as I am confused