Question:
what rock band has performed before the most paid attendees during its career?
krickenbocker
2005-12-08 21:00:02 UTC
what rock band has performed before the most paid attendees during its career?
Two answers:
Macfisto
2005-12-09 10:34:33 UTC
Actually if it's througout the career (as a total) I ould think of U2 as the last 4 tours were seen by over 4 million people alone not to mention previous tours and special events (superbowl, etc). Shows sometimes were up to 100000 people. That may not be the single biggest event but overall, I am pretty sure U2 would be up there!
rodneon
2005-12-09 05:26:33 UTC
I'm not sure, but Metallica played for 500,000+ people in Moscow in 1991. And I'm not sure those were paid attendees.