Question:
Stay by Jackson Browne... Long version?
rbl
2007-02-08 13:54:39 UTC
Where can I find the long version of the song Stay by Jackson Browne? Which album includes that version? I have the original 3 min version but I heard a longer version on the radio the other day. It sounded pretty much like the original. Thanks.
Five answers:
Lost Panda
2007-02-08 14:00:04 UTC
Jackson Browne's "The Load Out/Stay" is on the album "Running On Empty". "The Load Out" (5:38) leads into "Stay" (3:28).
maginnis
2016-12-16 17:29:06 UTC
Stay Jackson Browne
?
2016-10-31 03:55:10 UTC
Jackson Browne Stay
foolbelieves
2007-02-09 23:09:14 UTC
The Album is Running on Empty, mid 70's, it's long version because it's continuation of another track, The load out wich you can find separatly as well --- excuse my English ok
2016-04-08 04:19:27 UTC
For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awNwS

Ronnie Spector....