Question:
Anyone know some Guitar Solo Music?
aasdf283
2009-02-02 16:40:40 UTC
Does anyone know of any really sick guitar solo music.
I'm using them for a video where i act like i am playing it.
Anyway i need just guitar playing (it doesn't have to be throughout the entire song) just songs with long parts of sick/hardcore guitar playing.

thx.
Four answers:
2009-02-02 16:57:48 UTC
frank zappa was a sick guitarist. he released a boatload of instrumental guitar solo albums.

joe satriani is another popular instrumental guitarist. i take it you already know about vai, malmsteen, pertucci, van halen, etc. shredders.

eric johnson (you may know him from guitar hero) is insane as well. don't forget about jeff beck.

and then there are bluesier players like gilmour, clapton, page, hendrix, and so on and so forth. i like that stuff the best.

mark knopfler really knows what he's doing. check out sultans of swing and telegraph road by dire straits.

i dunno if any of that is what you're looking for but, hell, beggars can't be choosers
?
2016-05-28 08:01:04 UTC
Music is definitely a matter of opinion, except for when morality is considered. I'd have to say that guitar solos are in no way bad. I like to research the Christian bands I listen to and see what their attitudes are in music, and in general Music is interesting because it's hard to differentiate between what's considered praising God and what would be considered selfish, ego-boosting music. Some people think they know what the band stands for just because of the certain style of music they play, but that's a judgement that seems legalistic to me. The most important thing is to trust that God will show you what music is right and wrong, because he's good at making that clear. Music that's morally wrong is music that Satan can use to turn you away from God, so I believe that even non Christian music can be used to personally glorify Him. If you're into guitar solos and heavy rock, there's lots of Christian artists that do that kind of thing, from classic bands from the 70's and 80's like Stryper and Petra, to the huge variety of heavy rockers today.
JL
2009-02-02 16:49:23 UTC
"Doesnt Remind Me" by Audioslave has by far the BEST solo I have EVER heard.

The solo is by Tom Morello.

It might be a bit hard tho.

If you learn to play that solo you will sound GREAT!
Kevin C
2009-02-02 16:44:27 UTC
dragonforce has many sick solos like trough fire and flames or soldiers of the wasteland and many more