Question:
what are the best websites for mp3 download?
2005-12-08 18:42:17 UTC
can u guy show me the best web to download free mp3 ,wma
Three answers:
mascga3
2005-12-08 18:43:23 UTC
Limewire is the best P2P program. As for "websites", there aren't any good ones that offer good music.
sabpagel
2005-12-08 18:54:10 UTC
If you are looking for good placed to legally download current popular music... I can't help you. But if you'd like a free and legal source for a variety of music, you might like to check out Amazon.com's "Free Music Downloads". You'll definitely find stuff you like there. You'll also learm more about what kinds of music you *don't* like! :-)

While not free... emusic.com is a VERY reasonably priced source for legal downloads of a wonderful variety of music... mostly older... mostly a bit obscure... but mostly good stuff. Download winamp and get 50 free. Actually looks like you can get 50 free w/o winamp now. Just check the site.

There are others, but this should get you started.
abc123
2005-12-08 19:23:17 UTC
how about trying itunes? or some russian website called allofmp3?