Question:
Could you please tell me a bit about the history of the song "Jingle Bell Rock"? (created when/where/who...)
thatadamguy
2005-12-08 13:53:10 UTC
Could you please tell me a bit about the history of the song "Jingle Bell Rock"? (created when/where/who...)
Two answers:
2005-12-08 13:56:49 UTC
Joe Beal, Jim Boothe. Written by Billy Gilman
James D
2005-12-08 22:36:29 UTC
"Jingle Bell Rock" was written by Joseph Beal and James Boothe and was first recorded by Bobby Helms in 1957. Many consider it the first successful rock and roll Christmas song. It has been covered by a great number of artists over the years.