Question:
who sang the song toast?
Rolfe66
2007-01-21 16:58:36 UTC
i think it was the late 70s
Thirteen answers:
Michele
2007-01-21 17:03:47 UTC
Streetband. nov 1978 :) got to number 18 in uk charts.

Lead singer was Paul Young
loudin
2016-12-14 23:23:15 UTC
A Little Bit Of Toast
2007-01-21 19:53:20 UTC
The Street Band - vocallist Paul Young
Willetta
2015-08-18 14:25:26 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

who sang the song toast?

i think it was the late 70s
Janice E
2007-01-21 17:17:59 UTC
Paul Young - a little bit of toast
Polo
2007-01-21 17:02:10 UTC
Paul Young.
2007-01-22 02:56:51 UTC
Paul Young who was lead singer in 1978 with Streetband
2016-04-04 03:51:57 UTC
For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axeq9

BREAD AND BUTTER The Newbeats (Larry Parks & Jay Turnbow) I like bread and butter, I like toast and jam, That's what my baby feeds me, I'm her loving man. He likes bread and butter, he likes toast and jam, That's what his baby feeds him, he's her loving man. She don't cook mashed potatoes, she don't cook T-bone steaks, Don't feed me peanut butter, she knows that I can't take. He likes bread and butter, he likes toast and jam, That's what his baby feeds him, he's her loving man. Got home early one morning, much to my surprise, She was eating chicken and dumplings with some other guy. No more bread and butter, no more toast and jam, I found my baby eating with some other man.
top cat
2007-01-21 17:09:59 UTC
Ian dury and the Blockheads

i stand corrected Ive checked it out and it was Paul young
dsw
2007-01-22 01:58:17 UTC
street band,paul yong vocals

"a little bit of toast"

stay happy
Spoonraker
2007-01-21 17:10:57 UTC
I have always thought it was the band called Bread, that is no joke. I was obviously wrong reading these answers.
2007-01-22 00:35:35 UTC
Bread?
♥♥™Tia™♥♥
2007-01-21 17:25:20 UTC