Question:
What is the best YMU-compatible mp3 player out there?
gee-raj
2005-09-12 14:08:40 UTC
I have an iPod photo 30GB but am considering selling it to switch to Yahoo! Music Unlimited. Any recommendations on the best players that are compatible with the subscription service YMU? Looking for similar 30GB capacity. Color and ability to capture / show digital photos like the iPod photo would be desirable features.
One answer:
vhines200
2005-09-12 15:22:16 UTC
You should definitely check out Creative's new Zen Vision. I don't have that model (it's new), but I have the Creative Zen Micro and like it a lot.